On Mon, Aug 27, 2001 at 09:34:06AM -0700, John Baldwin wrote:
> Just to get this out in the public: I for one think 5.x has enough changes in
> it and would like for KSE to be postponed to 6.0-current and 6.0-release.  I
> know that I am in the minority on this, but wanted to say it anyways.

You have my OVERWHELMING support for this position.

We still have major problems in -CURRENT and if KSE code hit the tree I
only see it leading to finger pointing on who broke what.


To Unsubscribe: send mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
with "unsubscribe freebsd-current" in the body of the message

Reply via email to