Kazutaka YOKOTA wrote:
> Please send me the entire dmesg output after you boot
> the system with "boot -v" at the loader prompt.
>
> And do you have the following line in /boot/device.hints?
> hint.psm.0.irq="12"

 i have ibm 570e, with the same PS/2 mouse problem, Ohh. worse..

 fault virtual address  = 0x3a
 fault code             = supervisor read, page not present
 instruction pointer    = 0x8:0xc0268092
 stack pointer          = 0x10:0xcd1dc948
 frame pointer          = 0x10:0xcd1dc948
 code segment           = base 0x0, limit 0xfffff, type 0x1b
                        = DPL 0, pres 1, def32 1, gran 1
 processor eflags       = interrupt enabled, resume, IOPL = 0
 current process        = 50 (sysctl)
 trap number            = 12
                        \|/ ____ \|/
                        "@'/ .. \`@"
                        /_| \__/ |_\
                           \__U_/
 (ps. funny, but i'v run out of humor booting like this...   )
 panic: page fault

 syncing disks...
 done
 uptime: 5s
 pccbb0: pccbb_power: CARD_VCC_0V and CARD_VPP_0V [44]
 pccbb1: pccbb_power: CARD_VCC_0V and CARD_VPP_0V [44]
 Automatic reboot in 15 seconds - press a key on the console to abort

--
// Donny