On Tue, 11 Sep 2001 13:05:57 -0700, "David O'Brien" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

    > Why are you using the client from isc-dhcp2 when that is the
    > same client in the base system?

In fact, having looked at my rc.conf now, I am using the one from the
base system.

Michael D. Harnois                   bilocational bivocational
Pastor, Redeemer Lutheran Church                Washburn, Iowa
1L, UST School of Law                   Minneapolis, Minnesota
 Make everything as simple as possible, but not simpler. -- Einstein