Hello,

I have made a quick hack for SBP-2 (known as SCSI over firewire)
for my driver code.

I know this code is testted on my limited environment (only verified
fat32 file system), and also lacks a lot of function, e.g. device detach

and reconnect after busreset. However, I would like to use my effort
to A/V functions of the firewire. So,I release the SBP-2 code for the
start point of somebody who would loves storage on the firewire.

The URL of the latest code is:

ftp://ftp.uec.ac.jp/pub/firewire/beta/firewire-freebsd-5.0-20010918