On Sat, Sep 22, 2001 at 13:53:02 -0400, Robert Watson wrote:
> is at best unhelpful, and more likely quite harmful.  It was verified by a
> number of FreeBSD developers on many of past releases, and on 4.4-RC, as
> well as FreeBSD 5.0-CURRENT.  The patch was tested on many of those

I test in on my current -current changing "copyright" and "welcome" to
various values and using "default" and "standard" and "me" but can't
reproduce this bug. Please tell me EXACT how you test in in -current.

To be double sure, you can check out very recent -current libutil and try
it temporary moving your libutil out of the way.

Could anybody else confirm this bug persent on very recent -current or not

If this bug not present in very recent -current, I prever very recent
login_cap merge into each branch instead of simple disabling.

Andrey A. Chernov