On one of my current boxes I run amanda, which some 2 weeks ago (after an
upgrade to that current) started dying reliable when the backup started.

the ntfs FS is mounted on /nt

2 seconds of testing showed that 'tar -czf /dev/null /nt' was enough for
a kernel panick within 2 seconds.

A few upgrades later the problem still exists.

Before I go through the trouble of collecting the backtraces and make
kernel dumps and all: do other people have this problem as well? Or is
this part of the NTFS module not really updated after the KSE happening?
(I have now disabled all local filesystems from the backup, since only
excluding the NTFS backup didn't solve the problem, still a crash, that
one I haven't looked at later on)

Mark
--
Nice testing in little China...