It's not the BIOS failing it...

The BTX bootstrap loader V 1.00 detects the keyboard, and refuses to proceed without

Chris Dempsey wrote:

> Try changing the BIOS options regarding failing on all
> errors.  After changing my Tyan Thunder K7 to not fail
> on keyboard failures, it was able to boot fine.
> Also, if you intend to use a USB keyboard permanently,
> you may wish to comment out atkbdc from your kernel
> configuration file.  This will make it easier to set
> up kbdcontrol with the USB keyboard.
> Let me know if you have further questions.
> Chris Dempsey

          ET has one helluva sense of humor!
     He's always anal-probing right-wing schizos!
                POWER TO THE PEOPLE!
"Religious fundamentalism is the biggest threat to
     international security that exists today."
  United Nations Secretary General B.B.Ghali, 1995

Do You Yahoo!?
Get your free address at