> John
>
> I have a patch (courtesy of Brian Somers) that fixes M3. I believe
> he has submitted it to you.
>
> May I/We commit it?

could this patch please be made available via HTTP or anon FTP?
so those of us unable to install cvsup can get it? :) thnx

        -Erik <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [http://math.smsu.edu/~erik]

The opinions expressed by me are not necessarily opinions. In all probability,
they are random rambling, and to be ignored. Failure to ignore may result in
severe boredom or confusion. Shake well before opening. Keep Refrigerated.