In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Peter Wemm writes:
: Edwin Culp wrote:
: > I just rebooted and was put into single user with the following message:
: >
: >  /boot/kernel/kernel: KLD linprocfs.ko: depends on linux - not available
: >
: > I just had  to comment out my linproc entry in fstab and booted fine but
: > linux emulation doesn't work.
: >
: > If I try to load it manually, I get and Exec format error.
:
: Do you get a console error message when you try to "kldload linux"?
: Perhaps an undefined symbol reported?

I foudn that I had to remove all the files in my linux directory of my
kernel compile tree to make it work.

Warner