John Baldwin wrote:

> On 19-Nov-01 Jim Bryant wrote:
>>anyhow, now that this is working, i'm kinda pissed to have lost use of my
>>mouse wheel.  apparently the keyboard was made before
>>wheels became popular.
>>anyone know a good usb keyboard with a ps/2 mouse port built-in that will
>>translate the wheel on the mouse?  once ya get used to the
>>wheels, it's amazing how much you use it...
> You can get USB mice with wheels I think.  If the keyboard has a USB hub, then
> it shouldn't care what the mouse is like.  Does the keyboard have a PS/2 port
> or some such?

Yeah, this one is a belkin, and it lacks the hub, and instead has a ps/2 port on the
side..  it's actually quite handy, as even now,
it's not easy finding USB mice...

          ET has one helluva sense of humor!
     He's always anal-probing right-wing schizos!
                POWER TO THE PEOPLE!
"Religious fundamentalism is the biggest threat to
     international security that exists today."
  United Nations Secretary General B.B.Ghali, 1995

Do You Yahoo!?
Get your free address at