On Sat, Sep 29, 2001 at 12:52:48PM -0700, John Baldwin wrote:

> On 29-Sep-01 Marcel Moolenaar wrote:
> > Gang,
> >
> > I was running the Linux Test Project's (ltp) regression suite to see
> > how our Linuxulator was doing. It looks like we can use that to test
> > our kernel as well. :-)\
>
> Can you do 'show locks' at the ddb prompt to get a list of what locks are held?

I'll get back to you. There are a couple of things going on at the
same time that I need to serialize...

> My guess is that sched_lock is held.  The real problem is in the trap.  It's
> probably a NULL pointer dereference of some sort in _mtx_lock_sleep().
> Ideally, printf wouldn't be trying to d a wakeup in this case. :-P  If you
> could figure out the faulting address that it trapp'd one that would help.  You
> could add KTR tracepoints or some such to store the log message to do that and
> then examin the KTR buffer to get the actual faulting address.

Will do. I also need to figure out if it was directly caused by a test
in the LTP suite and which one or that Murphy passed by my window...

--
 Marcel Moolenaar         USPA: A-39004          [EMAIL PROTECTED]