Paul van der Zwan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I noticed the -l option of the df command is broken.

Same for "mount -a -t local".  I noticed this has been broken for more
than a year now, maybe two.  I've always been too lazy to investigate
closer.  IIRC, the last FreeBSD versions where it actually worked date
back to 3.x or maybe even 2.2.x.

cheers, J"org               .-.-.   --... ...--   -.. .  DL8DTL                        NIC: JW11-RIPE