I use NFS pretty heavily betwen machines on my home network. My little
file server box is currently having "issues," so it crashes sometimes.
Before the NFS mega commit recently when the file server went down for
whatever reason my -current workstation would just sit patiently waiting
for the nfs server to come back. Now after about 4-5 minutes of having the
nfs server gone, the -current machine panics and drops into DDB.

FYI,

Doug
--
    "We will not tire, we will not falter, and we will not fail."
        - George W. Bush, President of the United States