Warner Losh wrote:
> In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> "Crist J. Clark" writes:
> : I think just running 'installworld' twice will "fix" it. The error is
> : non-fatal, but not without implications. The only one that I am aware
> : of is that your system might have some trouble doing kldload(8) unless
> : it is given the full path of the module.
>
> Ummm, installworld N times won't fix things because the modules are
> are installed as part of installkernel.
>
> This is a database that should be rebuilt at boot time too.

Absolutely.  Any takers for a /etc/rc patch to break apart sysctl
kern.module_path by the ';' and do a ldconfig refresh at boot after the
filesystems are mounted?  In theory we just need the / filesystem
read/write.

Cheers,
-Peter
--
Peter Wemm - [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]