Hi!

I just cvsup'ed to a later CURRENT and seems to have problems booting my
Dell Inspiron 5000e. The kernel seemed to hang on ACPI detection.
Turning setting acpi_load=NO did not seem to make a difference. Renaming
the module to ~.ko- solved the boot problem for now, however, the 3Com
Megahertz Model 3CXFEM656C does not seem to work anymore... It used to
work fine with the kernel of August 17, 2001...

Any ideas?

Thanks!
Jan