On Wed, 28 Nov 2001, Sheldon Hearn wrote:

> | I have some untested patches in my tree and I will contact bp this
> | week about them (I wanted to import smbfs userland to the tree and
> | already got ok from bp but could not test it because kernel-side smbfs
> | is not compilable yet).
>
> Excellent news!

        Indeed.

> Presumably, if bp doesn't respond by the end of the year, you'll go
> ahead regardless? :-)

        Actually, bp responded much faster than you expected :)
Patches submitted by Max were mostly correct except for two or three
lines and now committed to the tree. Again, special thanks to him for very
good work.

        However, I'm still don't have enough spare time and really hope
Max will import userland part of smbfs soon.

--
Boris Popov
http://rbp.euro.ru