On 12-Dec-01 Harti Brandt wrote:
> On Wed, 12 Dec 2001, Poul-Henning Kamp wrote:
>

> PK>My buildworld breaks:
> PK>
> PK>[...]
> PK>/flat/src/gnu/usr.bin/binutils/gdb/i386/kvm-fbsd.c:52:
> machine/globaldata.h: No
> PK>such file or directory
> PK>
> PK>Any workarounds/fixes ?
>
> This was broken by jhb's large commit yesterday to break globaldata in MI
> and MD parts. The following patch to
> gnu/usr.bin/binutils/gdb/i386/kvm-fbsd.c let's you compile gdb. Don't know
> whether it works. Maybe there are other problems further down in the
> buildworld (mine is still working)

You should only have to include <sys/pcpu.h> (it includes <machine/pcpu.h>
already), but that patch looks ok.  libkvm will need the same fix.  My bad, I
was so busy testing kernels and making sure they worked in various combinations
I didn't test a buildworld. :(

--

John Baldwin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  <><  http://www.FreeBSD.org/~jhb/