Michel Oosterhof <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> I might be doing something wrong here, this is my first try at
> -CURRENT. Anyway, buildworld fails right at the start after yacc:

It looks like Mark Murray broke xinstall.c in revision 1.45 by adding
__FBSDID() to a build tool.  FreeBSD localisms should not be used in
build tools.  Perhaps he would be so kind as to back out the offending
code.

> Any suggestions?

I would recommend removing the __FBSD() line locally until this has
been resolved.

Best regards,
Mike Barcroft