Stay tuned for more announcements to come
1. WeatherRadios.com has been awarded a National Partnership with the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) to increase the use of Weather Radios country wide through a program called Project Impact. There are 2,600 Project Impact communities in the U.S. The FEMA web site lists WeatherRadios.com as a national partner providing a banner and link to the WeatherRadios.com site. The FEMA site receives over 100,000 visitors per day.
2. The National Oceanic and Aerospace Administration (NOAA) has WeatherRadios.com listed first on their web site, telling people were to purchase a NOAA Weather Radio.
3. The National Weather Service (NWS) has offered to promote corporate sponsorships to the WeatherRadios.com site through recognition and media support.
4. Local American Red Cross Chapters will promote NOAA Weather Radios through WeatherRadios.com in an exchange for a $5.00 donation per radio sold.
5. The Chicago Area AAA will feature SHCC's 2WayTalk.com on its web site offering exclusive discounts on Weather Radios, and FRS Family Radios. 2WayTalk.com will also be listed in the AAA magazine called "Home and Away".
NOAA Weather Radios automatically alert people of impending severe weather conditions "24/7". This is especially critical for families while sleeping. These devices are fast becoming recognized as essential and potentially life saving for use in homes, businesses, and critical care facilities.
The National Weather Service (NWS) has stated that there has been an increase in severe weather in the last 10 years and this trend is expected to continue. NWS has a published goal for NOAA Weather Radios to be in every home within the next 10 years. Currently, approximately just 7% of homes have this device. This being said, we can expect a tremendous increase in the presence and sale of weather radios over the coming years. The NWS, NOAA, the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) and other government agencies have an aggressive education and funding effort to reach the 100% goal.
New technology called Specific Area Message Encoding (SAME) was introduced in the mid 90s. It allows users to set an alarm only for their specific geographic area. This feature is expected to make this tool commonplace in homes alerting families of weather conditions that pose an immediate danger.
Additionally, 2WayTalk.com will continue to focus on Internet users who are outdoor enthusiasts. The market continues to be strong and growing. FRS Family Radios are now becoming a popular family item on vacations, ski trips, camping, and biking events. They are used for a wide variety of purposes, from staying in touch with children playing in the neighborhood, to coordinating soccer tournaments and antique auctions.
SHCC is currently booking $45,000/ month and is conservatively projecting earnings next year of $1.3 million on revenues of $13 million. Unlike most e-commerce ventures, ShareCom's marketing "burn rate" is very modest. The Company forecasts revenues of $32.5 million the following year, increasing profitability to earn $4.6 million. Given its impressive relationships and the rapidly growing market for its product, SHCC's share price of just 1.6 cents makes it a compelling play for the astute investor.
Information within this email contains "forward looking statements" within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21B of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. Any statements that express or involve discussions with respect to predictions, expectations, beliefs, plans, projections, objectives, goals, assumptions or future events or performance are not statements of historical fact and may be "forward looking statements."
Forward looking statements are based on expectations, estimates and projections at the time the statements are made that involve a number of risks and uncertainties which could cause actual results or events to differ materially from those presently anticipated. Forward looking statements in this action may be identified through the use of words such as "projects", "foresee", ˙FFFF93expects˙FFFF92˙FFFF94, ˙FFFF93will,˙FFFF94 ˙FFFF93anticipates,˙FFFF94 ˙FFFF93estimates,˙FFFF94 ˙FFFF93believes,˙FFFF94 "understands" or that by statements indicating certain actions ˙FFFF93may,˙FFFF94 ˙FFFF93could,˙FFFF94 or ˙FFFF93might˙FFFF94 occur. All information provided within this email pertaining to investing, stocks, securities must be understood as information provided and not investment advice. Investment News Alert advises all readers and subscribers to seek advice from a registered professional securities representative before deciding to trade in stocks featured within this email. None of the material within this report shall be construed as any kind of investment advice.
In compliance with the Securities Act of 1933, Section17(b), Investment Special discloses the receipt of $30,000 cash from a third party for the publication of this report and additional services related to SHCC. Be aware of an inherent conflict of interest resulting from such compensation. All factual information in this report was gathered from public sources, including but not limited to SEC filings, Company Press Releases, and Market Guide. Investment Special believes this information to be reliable but can make no guarantee as to its accuracy or completeness. Use of the material within this email constitutes your acceptance of these terms.
To Unsubscribe: send mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with "unsubscribe freebsd-current" in the body of the message