After upgrading -current, then reverting back to the previous [more stable] kernel,
upon rebooting after reverting, I noticed the
oddest thing on ttyv0.  Apparently, after /etc/rc took over in init all of the text
was still in the kernel color scheme.

FreeBSD 5.0-CURRENT FreeBSD 5.0-CURRENT #1: Fri Jan 18 22:30:28 CST

All I can say is that this is the first time I have seen this kinda thing under
FreeBSD, and I've been using it since version

          ET has one helluva sense of humor!
     He's always anal-probing right-wing schizos!
                POWER TO THE PEOPLE!
"Religious fundamentalism is the biggest threat to
     international security that exists today."
  United Nations Secretary General B.B.Ghali, 1995

Do You Yahoo!?
Get your free address at