> There's actually a seperate TLB bug, but FreeBSD doesn't
> trigger that one, either (Linux can tickle it, when there
> are certain specific circumstances met).

Well, I think I know what you're talking about, linux allocates agpgart
memory without setting a "non-cacheable" bit, and then the agp card writes
to that memory, but the cpu cached it already, which makes the cache wrong
or something like that, and causes the crashes/hangs. I know this is a
greatly simplified version of the real problem, but I think this is a
linux bug not necesarily an amd bug.

Ken