* David W. Chapman Jr. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [020206 12:33] wrote:
> Does anyone know if the problem with kde and other programs not
> working with the new binutils not working have been fixed yet?

I find that mozilla 0.9.8 dies with pure virtual called or something
to that effect, however I don't have a super recent world, I'm compiling
one now and will let you know if it at least fixes that for me.

--
-Alfred Perlstein [[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Tax deductable donations for FreeBSD: http://www.freebsdfoundation.org/