I just wrote
> In case anyone else hasn't figured out why you're seeing a few old

> I read this list via usenet, so here's relevant headers from a post

Murphy's law.  The news swerver I read from has stopped getting any
new articles after about three bestweb regurgitations, which I didn't
realize until just now, so there was plenty of activity since 3am
local time that I missed.

Sorry about restating the obvious.  All news swervers suck, some more
than others...

barry bouwsma