Terry Lambert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> Mike Barcroft wrote:
> > I'm getting sick of reading this.  Terry, if you want this code
> > integrated into FreeBSD, here's what you do: 1) Find yourself a
> > mentor, 2) Get a commit bit, 3) Update worthy patchsets to -current
> > sources, 4) Have them reviewed, 5) Commit them.
> >
> > If you aren't interested in doing this, you are the sole person to be
> > blamed for them not being integrated into FreeBSD.
>
> And I'm getting sick of being dragged down into details in what
> should be a meta-discussion, thus effectively glossing over the
> major point in order to pick on one or two "objectionable"
> paragraphs out of an entire posting.

[Discussion related to the root of the thread, rather than my message,
removed.]

I see you are not interested in doing this.

-CURRENT READERS TAKE NOTE:
No longer can Terry blame CVS, P4, Gnats, our two seperate branches of
development, FreeBSD developers, or the color of the sky; Terry can be
attributed to be the sole reason why these outside projects have never
been integrated into FreeBSD.

Best regards,
Mike Barcroft