I used to be able to use my Brooktree card with no problem. However, a
month or so ago, I started getting this at boot:

bktr0: <BrookTree 878> mem 0xf5000000-0xf5000fff irq 9 at device 12.0 on pci2
bktr0: could not map memory
device_probe_and_attach: bktr0 attach returned 6
pci2: <multimedia> at device 12.1 (no driver attached)

Any ideas?

--
Michael D. Harnois                   bilocational bivocational
Pastor, Redeemer Lutheran Church                Washburn, Iowa