Hi everybody

I recently updated through cvsup a 4.5 stable FreeBSD running on Vmware.
I followed the instructions from the handbook building both the world
and the GENERIC kernel. When I finally rebooted, It takes almost 2-3
hours to boot being extremely slow. I never really let it finish booting
and started doing it all over again. Does this have smth to do with the
WITNESS kernel option? If no do you have any idea as to what might be

Do You Yahoo!?