Hi all,

with a kernel -CURRENT as of yesterday, I get this at boot:

Starting standard daemons: cron sshd usbd.
Initial rc.i386 initialization:.
Configuring syscons: blanktimevidcontrol: must be on a virtual console: Inapprop
riate ioctl for device
 mousedvidcontrol: must be on a virtual console: Inappropriate ioctl for device

ATM I don't remember a commit which may have broken this in the last few days,
or I'd try binary searching for it. If anybody has hints please wistle.

P.S. dmesg attached.

Actually, Microsoft is sort of a mixture between the Borg and the Ferengi.