Hi all,

With the 5.0 Developer Preview snapshot just around the corner it's
very important that we get as many ports building as possible.  There
are a *lot* of easily fixed compilation errors under 5.0 (for example,
over a hundred ports are still broken because of <malloc.h>).  In
total there are several hundred ports which compile under 4.x but fail
to compile under 5.0 (I don't have an exact total because I've had
lots of problems getting a full 5.0 package run to complete, due to
instability problems with 5.0, as well as miscellaneous problems with
the cluster).

Anyone with some spare time please visit

and identify and fix some ports!