Hi all,

With the 5.0 Developer Preview snapshot just around the corner it's
very important that we get as many ports building as possible.  There
are a *lot* of easily fixed compilation errors under 5.0 (for example,
over a hundred ports are still broken because of <malloc.h>).  In
total there are several hundred ports which compile under 4.x but fail
to compile under 5.0 (I don't have an exact total because I've had
lots of problems getting a full 5.0 package run to complete, due to
instability problems with 5.0, as well as miscellaneous problems with
the cluster).

Anyone with some spare time please visit

  http://bento.freebsd.org/errorlogs/5-latest/

and identify and fix some ports!

Kris