After reviewing the world Makefiles, it sure looks like FreeBSD does
not support 'installworld' of a cross build? There are some steps in
the installworld which half-heartedly seem to try to support something
along those lines, but don't really even come close.

Am I correct that installworld doesn't work for cross builds? If not,
I need to figure out what the heck I'm doing wrong. If I am right, I
guess that means not too many people are interested in such a feature?
--
Crist J. Clark                     |     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://people.freebsd.org/~cjc/    |     [EMAIL PROTECTED]