On Fri, Mar 29, 2002 at 03:07:18PM +0100, Bob Kersten wrote:
> Hi,
>
>     I was wondering if there's a pop3 e-mail client available that you
> can recommend. I want it to run in textmode, thus not in Xfree86 or
> anything, but the mail command is just not sufficient. I like it to
> have graphical elements such as /stand/sysinstall uses.
>
> Bob.

This really belongs on -questions...

A lot of people (such as me) prefer to use fetchmail to get our mail
from POP3 servers (or other types of servers that fetchmail supports).
To read mail, I personally use mutt. It's highly configurable, and deals
nicely with mailing lists and such. Both fetchmail and mutt are in
ports.

--
Munish Chopra     The FreeBSD NVIDIA Driver Initiative
                  http://nvidia.netexplorer.org