On Sat, Apr 06, 2002 at 03:10:47PM +0200, Alexander Leidinger wrote:
> On  6 Apr, Josef Karthauser wrote:
>
> [...]
>
> Go for it ("Tested by:                netchild"), the system now doesn't hangs
> anymore at shutdown.
>
> But now the printer hangs the system with:
>  usb_detach_wait: ulpt0 didn't detach
>  ulpt0: detached
> when I turn it off (I tried if this fix also solved the ulpt problem,
> even if the patch didn't looked so to me).

Did usb printing work before this patch?  USB printing has never worked
for me, so when I developed this patch I didn't take it into consideration.

Joe,
Given the number of 'me too' responses to the usb mouse problem, maybe
you should check in this patch, and then track down the printing
problems later.

Scott