After a buildworld / buildkernel /installkernel / installworld on my current
system from yesterday sources (about 19:00 CET) my system doesnt boot: The
kernel and the acpi module will be loaded and then nothing happens for a
second, something is accessing the hd and i get a login screen. No hardware
detect and nothing else before the login only kernel and acpi loaded. Of
course you cant login... you cant input anything :)

Jan