"Scott Penno" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I removed apm from the kernel which appeared to be playing having with acpi
> and things are now working a treat.  The card works fine, however I do
> receive the following message, 'cardbus0: <unknown card> (vendor=0x115d,
> dev=0x0103) at 0.1 irq 5'.  I've had a look through various lists and
> couldn't find a resolution.  Is this a real drama and if so, how do I
> correct it?

I believe that's the "modem" device on the card.  I don't believe that it is
in fact a normal serial port in any case, so it's worth just ignoring in my
opinion.  (Witness the address 0.1, where the Ethernet was probably found at
0.0).  Sound about right?

  <> [EMAIL PROTECTED]  <> [EMAIL PROTECTED]      \  The Power to Serve! \