"Glenn G." wrote:

>   The 'process locked' error messages are the same thing I am seeing in
>   todays build of -Current on my desktop Dell 410 workstation. I don't
>   think they have anything to do with your laptop configuration ....
>
> --
>   Glenn G.
>   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> --
> http://fastmail.fm/ - A fast, anti-spam email service.

I was more worried about the cdrom not being recognized.  Thats why I
was never able use any of the iso's, inluding the developer preview and
the current.jp snapshots.  Also, I notice that a much older Perl is
installed.  I tried to make Qmail, but it needed the later version.
Anyway, there seems to be a lot of interesting new features.  I found a
bunch of old unused directories that I deleted.  Rob.