Ruslan Ermilov ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
> I would also appreciate if someone could provide me with accounts
> on sparc64 and ia64 boxes running 5.0-CURRENT, so I could polish
> and actually test some changes.

We are not allowed to provide general access to the current ia64 hardware
we have because its all pre-production stuff so it may perform "poorly"
in benchmarks.  I am expecting a 4way McKinley system this coming week
and once we make sure that it works properly, i have been given permission
to put it into the FreeBSD cluster so others can work on it.