Hello guys,

I've update May 25 my notebook with a fresh -CURRENT cvsup
source and now when I want to build a new -current on my notebook
 I've got repeated build failures.

I've got a lot of time this type of error "Illegal instruction - core dumped"

with or without -j in buildworld in the second stage in various
places (binaries, perl, docs, ...)

Does anybody notice the same things ?

Thanks

Notebook infos:

FreeBSD bushmills.intra.thorm.net 5.0-CURRENT FreeBSD 5.0-CURRENT #6: Sat May 25
22:59:29 CEST 2002
[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/usr/src/sys/i386/compile/bushmills  i386

Model: Inspiron 8200
RAM: 512MB
Processor : Intel P4

--