On Thu, Jun 06, 2002 at 10:14:29AM +0100, Mark Murray wrote:
> > is someone currently converting /usr/bin/mmroff from perl to C ?

IMO, if something is best written in Perl, there is nothing wrong with
leaving it in Perl.  Our current setup handles this cleanly:

    bash$ mmroff
    perl: Perl is not installed, try 'pkg_add -r perl'

mmroff isn't needed in building the system, nor is it a common command
(as I never knew it existed until this email).