On Sat, 08 Jun 2002 10:57:31 -0400 (EDT)
John Baldwin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> >> Heh, that's fine.  Let me know if it works. :)
> >
> > Ok, no more "exhausted" messages.  Before I applied it I had a bunch
of> > dead witnesses when I did a show witness in ddb (i.e. - only about
1 out> > of 10 witnesses were _not_ dead).  I didn't see any after the
patch (I> > assume I'll probably see more as my uptime increases?).

> Before which patch?  The one in CVS or the one I haven't committed
yet.> (The one I posted that's not in CVS has a bug btw).

The one in CVS.

Cheers.