Saturday, June 15, 2002, 1:13:34 PM, you wrote:

TJR> On Sat, Jun 15, 2002 at 11:45:42AM +0600, Vladimir G. Drobyshevsky wrote:

>>   2. When I try to build kernel with bktr (or just to build custom
>>      kernel) 'sh' is core dumps.

TJR> This not enough information to track down any problem. Please give an
TJR> example of how to cause the problem, a backtrace from gdb, or at least
TJR> the signal number (there are ~9 signals that cause core dumps).
Hmm... The signals is the number 4 (as explaned in the Subject) and
sometimes number 11. This problem is showed after I build GENERIC
kernel without DEBUG=-g, ddb and another debug stuff.

Now I have downloaded 5.0-CURRENT-20020615-JPSNAP and wanna try to
install it. I will send information about this problem in that
snapshot.

But I am disturbed much more with a problem with CVS...

Vl.