So far I have heard no complaints (that are proven)
and My buildworlds have been going as well as thay can
taking into account breakages from other places (hopefully
one will actually finish soon) So I am going to dare to step away from the
system for a few hours and take the baby for a walk..

Pleas let me know of any suspicious behaviour..
BTW there are some new sysctls in kern.threads.

Anyone wanting to commit, that was holding back because of me,
feel free to break^H^H^H^H^Hcommit.

Julian