Apparently, On Fri, Jul 05, 2002 at 05:43:26PM -0700,
        Julian Elischer said words to the effect of;

> Looking at i386/exception.s
> one sees:

[...]

> Now:
>
> would it not make a lot of sense to put doreti immediatly after
> calltrap: in the same file
> so that one could follow the entire picture without having to bounce back
> and forth between two files?

I'd say so, yeah.  Its probably there because it used to be alongside
splz and unmasked pending isa interrupts.

> (also gets rid of the jmp in the common case)

System calls are probably the common case.  But I'd suggest just put
it after the trap code at the end of the file and leave the jump.  Its
super aligned so there would probably be a bunch of nops to plow through
anyway.

Jake