On Sun, 7 Jul 2002, David W. Chapman Jr. wrote:

> On Sun, Jul 07, 2002 at 11:28:30PM -0400, Chuck Robey wrote:
> > is that machine dead?  Is it still the source of current snaps?  I need to
> > re-install (having booting problems between old version of FreeBSD and new
> > one, easiest fix is just to re-install) and I want to know where to go for
> > a snap of current.
> >
> > Anyone got one?
>
> Have you tried the jp site?  It should be on the list of the ftp
> sites from sysinstall.  Last I checked you could ftp install via ftp
> from the jp site that hosted the latest snaps.

Nope.  I checked ftp,ftp2, and ftp3.jp.freebsd.org, and the best they had
was a copy of the old 5.0DP1 release.  That's months old now, I don't want
to install that unless I must.

Chuck Robey         | Interests include C & Java programming, FreeBSD,
[EMAIL PROTECTED]   | electronics, communications, and signal processing.

New Year's Resolution:  I will not sphroxify gullible people into looking up
fictitious words in the dictionary.