On 09-Jul-2002 Don Lewis wrote:
> I recently started seeing the warning message:
>
> /usr/src/sys/vm/uma_core.c:1332: could sleep with "kernel linker" locked
> from /usr/src/sys/kern/kern_linker.c:1797
>
> at boot time on my -current box.  It appears to be related to the
> changes in rev 1.90 of kern_linker.c.

Turn on witness_ddb (set debug.witness_ddb to 1 in either the loader or
via sysctl) and get a 'tr' from ddb to see the codepath in question.  You
can then 'c' continue to get back to running.  You might want to do
'w witness_ddb 0' to keep from dropping back into ddb all the time before
continuing.

--

John Baldwin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  <><  http://www.FreeBSD.org/~jhb/