Hi Folks,

I just got an USB ScrollMouse and am trying to get the Scrollmouse to
work in X. It does not seem to work. It only scrolls down and does not
scroll up. Is it a known problem ?
Or Is this cause "moused" is supposedly broken ?

I have this in my /etc/rc.conf

moused_flags="-t intellimouse -z 4"

and my XF86Config has this.

Section "InputDevice"
        Identifier  "Mouse0"
        Driver      "mouse"
        Option      "Protocol" "Auto"
        Option      "ZAxisMapping" "4 5"
        Option      "Device" "/dev/sysmouse"
        Option "Emulate3Buttons"   "no"
EndSection

Any Misconfiguraiton ?

Mine is a HP scrollmouse with 2 Buttons and a Scroll, which also acts as
the middle button. I have checked the archives, but to no avail.

Thanks in Advance
Regards
        Sid
--
I've known him as a man, as an adolescent and as a child -- sometimes
on the same day.

Sid Carter                             FreeBSD oder Debian GNU/Linux.