In your mail dated Jul 14, 11:14 you wrote
>I'm still upset that we don't have tirpc99, when do you plan on porting
>that over?

If you are interested, I have make a full check of NFS/RPC related code in
FreeBSD current (June 24), and I have some mods to complete the port of
kernel NFS and RPC applcations to TI-RPC and/or IPv6
The modified files are:

== libexec/rpc.rquotad/rquotad.c
== libexec/rpc.rstatd/rstatd.c
== libexec/rpc.rusersd/rusersd.c
== libexec/rpc.rwalld/rwalld.c
== libexec/rpc.sprayd/sprayd.c
== usr.sbin/rpc.statd/statd.c
        TI/RPC and IPv6 port

== usr.bin/rusers/rusers.c
== usr.sbin/keyserv/keyserv.c
        IPv6 port

== sbin/mount_nfs/mount_nfs.8
== sbin/mount_nfs/mount_nfs.c
== sbin/umount/umount.c
== usr.bin/showmount/showmount.c
        add support of IPv6 litteral of the form [::1]:/mnt

== sbin/mountd/exports.5
        add IPv6 format information
        add -network machine_name/prefix support description

== sbin/mountd/mountd.c
        add -network machine_name/prefix support, as IPv6 do not name networks

== usr.bin/quota/quota.c
        TI/RPC and IPv6 port
        add support of IPv6 litteral of the form [::1]:/mnt

== usr.sbin/inetd/inetd.8
        add support for rpc IPv6 (rpc/udp46 ...)

== usr.sbin/inetd/inetd.c
        add support for rpc IPv6 (rpc/udp46 ...)
        correction of bug if service switch between xxx6 and xxx46

== usr.sbin/rpc.lockd/kern.c
        IPv6 port (must also modify nfsclient/nfs_lock.h)

== usr.sbin/rpc.statd/procs.c
        IPv6 port
        also correction of bugs which may hangs the daemon on restart
        (incorrect returned values)

== usr.sbin/spray/spray.c
        correction of a bug (a NULL arg should be "")

== sys/netinet6/udp6_usrreq.c
        Code modification to avoid changing sockaddr stored in kernel
        Bug correction on reception of non connected IPv6 mapped socket
        addresses on the same socket

== sys/modules/nfsclient/Makefile
== sys/modules/nfsserver/Makefile
        IPv6 port (add opt_inet6.h generation)

== sys/nfsclient/nfs_lock.h
== sys/nfsclient/nfs_lock.c
== sys/nfsclient/nfs_socket.c
== sys/nfsserver/nfs.h
== sys/nfsserver/nfs_srvcache.c
== sys/nfsserver/nfs_srvsock.c
== sys/nfsserver/nfs_srvsubs.c
== sys/nfsserver/nfs_syscalls.c
        IPv6 port (nfs diskless mount code has NOT been ported)

--
Jean-Luc RICHIER ([EMAIL PROTECTED]  [EMAIL PROTECTED])
Laboratoire Logiciels, Systemes et Reseaux (LSR-IMAG)