I cvsup'ed last night at and rebuild around 2000 CDT. The world and
kernel portions completed, but upon rebooting I was greeted with:

pccbb: unable to map IRQ...
pccbb: resource_list_release: can't find resource

and am then dropped to the debugger. Booting with unset acpi_load
results in the same error.

If I do a reset from db at that point, the system reboots, gives me the
boot loader prompt and immediately powers off. If I'm fast enough, I can
hit a choice and the system will boot.

All this is on a Toshiba 5005-S504, an ACPI only system. Any ideas where
I should start looking?

Rob

--
Remember: the only difference between