John Baldwin wrote:
> On 26-Jul-2002 andrew bliznak wrote:
>
>>John Baldwin wrote:
>>
>>>On 26-Jul-2002 andrew bliznak wrote:

[ ... ]

> Actually, I think gdb has screwed up your backtrace some anyway.  Back
> to the original fault messages:
>
> fault virtual address   = 0x24
> fault code              = supervisor read, page not present
> instruction pointer     = 0x8:0xc01e4b02
>
> Can you do 'l *0xc01e4b02' in gdb and show the output?

(kgdb) l *0xc01e4b02
0xc01e4b02 is in propagate_priority
(/usr/home/andrew/C/src/sys/kern/kern_mutex.c:183).
178

179
                /*
180
                 * Check if the thread needs to be moved up on
181
                 * the blocked chain
182
                 */
183
                if (td == TAILQ_FIRST(&m->mtx_blocked)) {
184
                        continue;
185
                }
186

187
                td1 = TAILQ_PREV(td, threadqueue, td_blkq);
(kgdb)