pmedwards> The last commit to this appears to have broken it. "main()" was
pmedwards> updated to include envp, but "crunched_main()" calls "main()"
pmedwards> without the extra argument.

pmedwards> This causes make release of -current on -stable to barf for me,
pmedwards> so I can't truly test the patch without waiting about 8 hours,
pmedwards> other than to say making the modifications to the generated file
pmedwards> does at least allow it to compile.

Thanks.  Your patch does fix it and has been applied.