As I mentionned recently.. I think having it in the tree far outweighs
having it NOT in the tree. THe first time this was brought up
over a year ago it was said that the patches were not quite correct.
It was also said they would be corrected "soon" or something..

Sonn has come an gone... if anyone can get me -current patches to do this
I'll commit them now and they can be cleaned up later.
that'll at least get them started on the path to 4.7...

julian