Great news.  Hopefully this means we'll actually be able to ship 5.0 with
a working KDE, since the 3.1 gcc we were running with had compiler
optimization problems with the gif code.  And, as previously discussed,
this was a big checkbox item for getting 5.0 in decent shape for the
release.

Thanks!

[EMAIL PROTECTED]      Network Associates Laboratories